Garagiste Events will hold its first ever Garagiste Festival: Northern Exposure in conjunction with Craft Beverage Expo (CBExpo) on Thursday, May 19 from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm at the Marriott City Center in Oakland, CA.
Tickets are for sale at www.garagistefestival.com. CBExpo attendees will receive a 25% discount. So, make sure you sign up for CBExpo and then get your ticket for this spectacular wine event:
- more than 100 different handcrafted wines from over 20 varietals
- poured by 32 hard-to-find, cutting-edge commercial artisan ‘garagiste’ wineries from Northern California, Paso Robles and Santa Barbara County
- one-on-one interaction with the winemakers
- a ‘no-snobs-allowed’ atmosphere
- proceeds benefit the Garagiste Festival Scholarship Fund at Cal Poly Wine and Viticulture Department
Northern Exposure marks the first time The Garagiste Festival has focused a festival on artisan commercial wineries from Northern California. Chenoweth Wines, El Lugar, Flywheel Wines, Halcyon Vineyards, Kendric Vineyards, Legendre Cellars, Lynch Wines, Maidenstoen Wines, Murder Ridge, Playground Cellars, Russian Ridge Winery, Theopolis Vineyards, Tessier Winery, Travieso Winery, Two Shepherds and Von Holt Wines are among the wineries from Northern California who are participating.
The festival is also bringing rockstar Garagiste winemakers from Central and Southern California to Northern Exposure, offering Bay Area wine fans, in many cases, a ‘first look and taste’ at these remarkable winemakers which include Ascension Cellars, Cloak and Dagger Wines, Carucci Wines, Cutruzzola Vineyards, Dilecta Wines, Hoi Polloi Winery, Larner Vineyard, Levo Wines, MCV Wines, Ryan Cochrane Wines, Tercero Wines, The Central Coast Group Project, Vinemark Cellars, Weatherborne and Workman Ayer.