Big Things for Craft Cideries Happen Here
How do you manage regulatory issues and run a business without compromising your product and your sanity? Find out directly from industry pioneers at CBExpo 2016—the premier event dedicated to cider makers like you.
With sales of domestically produced cider have more than trippled from 2007, the right mix of operations, branding and marketing are critical to stay ahead of your competitors. We’re bringing the entire artisan beverage community together so you can get proven solutions from the people who know craft cider best. Below is a sample of the 2016 speakers:
- Bruce Nissen – Co-Founder, Crispin Cider Company
- Dianna Stampfler – President, Promote Michigan
- Mary Brettmann – President, Beverage Business Builders
- Jeff Clark – Domain Expert – Wine & Craft Beverage Group, Live Oak Bank
- Carin Galletta Oliver – Chief Innovation Officer, Angelsmith, Inc.
- Mike Kallenberger – President, Tropos Brand Consulting
- Chris McElwain – Attorney, LaRiviere Grubman, PC
- Mecaela Miller – Creator and Owner, The Rooted Fork
- Candace Moon – Founder, The Craft Beverage Attorney, APC
- Myles Pinfold – MD and Director of Brand Strategy and Planning, WPA Pinfold Ltd.
- Alyssa Rapp – Managing Partner, AJR Ventures
- Matt Toomey – President/Co-Founder, Social Bacon
- Larry Vincent – Founder & Chief Branding Officer, UTA Brand Studio
- Glenn Wensloff – Owner, Elutriate Systems
No other event focuses on your needs like we do. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to:
- Learn proven business strategies from industry pioneers
- Connect with fellow artisans from every beverage segment
- Find new business partners who cater to smaller scale operations