Big Things for Craft Distillers Happen Here
CBExpo 2016 connects you with proven business strategies and resources specifically for the scale of your operation. No other event can say that.
We’re uniting the artisan beverage community to help you grow your label. Come hear from leading craft distillers and experts who know what it takes to build a distributor network, get products into retail and navigate POS issues. CBExpo 2016 speakers include:
- Alan Kropf – Director of Education, Anchor Distilling Co.
- Scott Schiller – Managing Director, Thoroughbred Spirits Group, LLC
- Christiane Wassman – Distiller, Pedro Mandinga
- Rhonda Kallman, Founder & CEO, Boston Harbor Distillery
- Mary Brettmann – President, Beverage Business Builders
- Jeff Clark – Domain Expert – Wine & Craft Beverage Group, Live Oak Bank
- Carin Galletta Oliver – Chief Innovation Officer, Angelsmith, Inc.
- Mike Kallenberger – President, Tropos Brand Consulting
- Chris McElwain – Attorney, LaRiviere Grubman, PC
- Mecaela Miller – Creator and Owner, The Rooted Fork
- Candace Moon – Founder, The Craft Beverage Attorney, APC
- Myles Pinfold – MD and Director of Brand Strategy and Planning, WPA Pinfold Ltd.
- Alyssa Rapp – Managing Partner, AJR Ventures
- Matt Toomey – President/Co-Founder, Social Bacon
- Larry Vincent – Founder & Chief Branding Officer, UTA Brand Studio
- Glenn Wensloff – Owner, Elutriate Systems
Getting your label out there, starts by getting here. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to:
- Learn proven business strategies from industry pioneers
- Connect with fellow artisans from every beverage segment
- Find new business partners who cater to smaller scale operations