Big Things for Meaderies Happen Here
How do you manage regulatory issues and run a business without compromising your product and your sanity? Find out directly from mead makers like you at CBE 2016 —the #1 event for the entire artisan beverage industry.
What may be the oldest drink in the world may be the newest thing at the bar. That’s why the right mix of operations, branding and marketing are critical. We’re bringing the entire artisan beverage community together so you can get proven solutions from the people who know your craft best.
In addition, the CBE conference program offers sessions on marketing, business development and regulatory issues—all geared toward small batch producers. At CBE 2016, our Mead experts are:
- Ken Schramm – Owner, Scramm’s Mead
- Mary Brettmann – President, Beverage Business Builders
- Jeff Clark – Domain Expert – Wine & Craft Beverage Group, Live Oak Bank
- Carin Galletta Oliver – Chief Innovation Officer, Angelsmith, Inc.
- Mike Kallenberger – President, Tropos Brand Consulting
- Chris McElwain – Attorney, LaRiviere Grubman, PC
- Mecaela Miller – Creator and Owner, The Rooted Fork
- Candace Moon – Founder, The Craft Beverage Attorney, APC
- Myles Pinfold – MD and Director of Brand Strategy and Planning, WPA Pinfold Ltd.
- Alyssa Rapp – Managing Partner, AJR Ventures
- Matt Toomey – President/Co-Founder, Social Bacon
- Larry Vincent – Founder & Chief Branding Officer, UTA Brand Studio
- Glenn Wensloff – Owner, Elutriate Systems
No other event focuses on your needs like we do. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to:
• Learn proven business strategies from industry pioneers
• Connect with fellow artisans from every beverage segment
• Find new business partners who cater to smaller scale operations